The District is overseen by an appointed seven-member commission of citizens representing the various areas of the district. At least two commission members must reside within the covered Unincorporated County.
The elected Santa Clara County Board of Supervisor from District 5 makes the appointments, which are approved by the full County Board of Supervisors. Terms are for four years.
The District usually holds public meetings the third Tuesday of every month at the Fire Station located at Foothill College. Meetings start at 7:00 p.m.
- George K. Tyson – President
- Melvin Vaughn – Vice President
- Janice Carr
- Duffy Price
- Roger Spreen
- Gary Waldeck
- Mark Warren
- Jeanne Evilsizer – District Clerk
- Stuart (Stu) Farwell – Fire District Consultant
- Dan Siegel – District Legal Counsel
- Cori Vargas – District Financial Consultant
Contacting the Commission
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org