Residents can submit applications for the current Commission vacancy by completing an online form and submitting it to the County of Santa Clara Office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors at: https://www.sccgov.org/forms/home/_layouts/FormServer.aspx?XsnLocation=/forms/home/cob/ApplicationAdvisoryAppointment.xsn&DefaultItemOpen=1
The Clerk’s Office continues to accept applications for the Commission vacancy at all times even when all Commission vacancies are filled.
Have question?, need information? contact us (select “Commission” for the Department to contact) for additional information on Commission requirements, oath of office, New Commissioner Orientation including Form 700 filing (Statement of Economic Interest).
The information below is needed when completing the online form:
- Application is for an Advisory Appointment
- Applicant resides in supervisorial district 5
- To apply for the Commission, you must be a residence of Los Altos Hills or the unincorporated county areas covered by the district known as Loyola, Los Trancos, and San Antonio Hills. The current Commission vacancy selection requires applicants to reside in the Town of Los Altos Hills
- Applicant applies to serve on the Los Altos Hills County Fire District
- Applicant completes other sections on the online form and submits to the Clerk’s office