The Los Altos Hills County Fire District (LAHCFD) announces one vacancy on the Fire District Board beginning February 4, 2019 and invites residents to apply in accordance with the requirements below.
- Vacancy requires applicants to be a resident of the Town of Los Altos Hills
- Applicants are requested to submit both a letter of interest to the Fire District and submit an online application to Santa Clara County. The deadline for receipt of the letter and application is Friday, March 15, 2019
- Submit the form below or send a letter of interest to:
Los Altos Hills County Fire District,
P.O. Box 1766,
Los Altos, CA 94023-1766
- Complete the Santa Clara County Clerk of the Board online application by going to the County of Santa Clara website Board and Commissions page and click Apply Online with Our Application for Advisory Appointment under Quick Links on the right sidebar.
- Appointment is for the remainder of a four- year term that expires December 31, 2021
- The Fire District Board meets every third Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the ﬁre station located on the Foothill College Campus, 12355 El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills
Letters of interest will be reviewed and presented at the Fire District Board meeting on March 19, 2019. The Fire District Board will forward all letters of interest to District 5 Santa Clara County Supervisor Joe Simitian. The Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors makes the final appointment.
Applicants are invited to attend upcoming Fire District Board meetings on March 19, 2019 and will be invited to speak.
If there are any questions, call (650) 949-1044 leave a message on the Fire District answering service.