The Fire District is overseen by an appointed seven-member commission of residents representing the various areas of the district, each serving a term of four years. At least two commissioners must represent the Unincorporated County areas.
|Seat Number||Name||Title||Term Expires|
|Seat 3||Roger Spreen||President||December 2024|
|Seat 2||Joan Sherlock||Vice President||December 2024|
|Seat 1||Toby McDonell||Commissioner||December 2026|
|Seat 4||George Tyson||Commissioner||December 2026|
|Seat 5||Kavita Tankha||Commissioner||December 2024|
|Seat 6||Mark Warren||Commissioner||December 2024|
|Seat 7||Jim Basiji||Commissioner||December 2025|
Contacting the Commission and District Personnel
We welcome you to email any or all of the Commissioners and District Personnel using our Email Us page or call the Fire District at (650) 949-1044 and leave a message.
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Agendas for upcoming meetings, and minutes for past meetings, are available at our Commission Meetings page.
The District holds public meetings the third Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. at the Los Altos Hills Town Hall, 26379 Fremont Rd, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022. The public is invited to attend either in person or via Zoom. These hybrid meeting are recorded and posted on the District’s website. Links to each meeting can be found in the agendas posted on our Commission Meetings page.
The elected Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors from District 5 makes the appointments to the LAHCFD Commission, which are approved by the full County Board of Supervisors. For information on how to apply for an appointment, see our Applying to Serve as a Fire District Commissioner Page.
- J. Logan – General Manager
- Victoria Bebee – Emergency Services Manager
- Eugenia Woods – Programs, Planning and Grants Manager
- Fire Capt. Denise Gluhan (Ret.) – Community Education & Risk Reduction Manager
- Fire Capt. Paige Russell (Ret.) – Operations Project Manager
- Fire Capt. Ryan Cronin (Ret.) – Technical Analyst & Project Manager
- Russell Morreale – Finance Manager
- Cori Vargas – District Clerk & Financial Consultant
- A. Harmon – Field Manager
- Laura Giorgi – General Analyst
- Edgar Martinez – Technical Data Analyst
- Aaron Forbath – Deputy County Counsel / LAHCFD Exclusive Legal Counsel