The Los Altos Hills County Fire District (LAHCFD) announces two upcoming vacancies on the Fire District Board beginning January 1, 2019 and invites residents to apply in accordance with the requirements in accordance with the requirements below:
- One vacancy requires applicants to be a resident of the Town of Los Altos Hills
- One vacancy requires applicants to be a resident of the unincorporated area of Santa Clara County and to reside within the boundaries served and protected by the Los Altos Hills County Fire District
Applicants are requested to submit both a letter of interest and apply online. The deadline for receipt of the application is Friday, January 4, 2019.
- Send a letter of interest to: Board Members, Los Altos Hills County Fire District, P.O. Box 1766, Los Altos, CA 94023-1766.
- Complete the Santa Clara County online application at http://tinyurl.com/m3rdl8s
- Appointments are for a four-year term.
- The Fire District Board meets every third Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the fire station located on the Foothill College Campus, 12355 El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills.
Letters of interest will be reviewed and presented at the Fire District Board meeting on January 15, 2019. The Fire District Board will forward all letters of interest to District 5 Santa Clara County Supervisor Joe Simitian. The Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors makes the final appointments.
Applicants are invited to attend the upcoming Fire District Board meeting on January 15, 2019. To find out more about LAHCF District, visit the District website at www.LAHCFD.org
If there are any questions, please leave a message on the Fire District answering service at (650) 949-1044.