What: Update on the Coronavirus Response Effort in Santa Clara County
Why: These updates will cover a wide variety of topics related to the COVID-19 public health emergency including the impacts of social distancing, surge planning for the health care system, mental health strategies, and more.
Date and Time: Monday through Friday at 10:00 a.m.
Who: Everyone is invited to participate
New data dashboards have been added to the County’s Public Health website. We hope this will be helpful to you in providing updated information to your constituents:
Dashboard are located here: https://www.sccgov.org/sites/phd/DiseaseInformation/novel-coronavirus/Pages/dashboard.aspx
- COVID-19 Cases Dashboard
- This dashboard reports the number of total cases, new cases and deaths — including a breakdown by age and gender.
- The data is refreshed daily at 5:00 p.m.
- Hospital Dashboard
- Santa Clara County is a coronavirus hotspot and County staff are building additional surge capacity for the local healthcare system. This dashboard reflects all hospitals reporting data in Santa Clara County and provides a snapshot of available resources including acute hospital beds, ICU beds, surge beds and ventilators.
- Laboratory Testing Dashboard
- This dashboard shows the overall total and daily testing volume for COVID-19 in Santa Clara County.