What: Update on the Coronavirus Response Effort in Santa Clara County
Why: These updates will cover a wide variety of topics related to the COVID-19 public health emergency including the impacts of social distancing, surge planning for the health care system, mental health strategies, and more.
Date and Time: Monday through Friday at 10:00 a.m.
Who: Everyone is invited to participate
For information about testing, click here.
New data dashboards have been added to the County’s Public Health website and can be viewed here: https://www.sccgov.org/sites/phd/DiseaseInformation/novel-coronavirus/Pages/dashboard.aspx
- COVID-19 Cases Dashboard
- This dashboard reports the number of total cases, new cases and deaths — including a breakdown by age and gender.
- The data is refreshed daily at 5:00 p.m.
- Hospital Dashboard
- Santa Clara County is a coronavirus hotspot and County staff are building additional surge capacity for the local healthcare system. This dashboard reflects all hospitals reporting data in Santa Clara County and provides a snapshot of available resources including acute hospital beds, ICU beds, surge beds and ventilators.
- Laboratory Testing Dashboard
- This dashboard shows the overall total and daily testing volume for COVID-19 in Santa Clara County.