- Dial 9-1-1 if you need immediate assistance.
- Secure the “OK” card to a mailbox, entry gate, or another location easily visible from the street, with the “OK” side facing the street.
- Follow LAHCFD, Town of Los Altos Hills, and Santa Clara County social media accounts for up-to-date information.
- Tune-in to 89.7 FM (KFJC), or 740 AM or 106.9 FM (KCBS), for updates.
- Dial 2-1-1 or visit the website for current health and human service needs.
- View this resource letter for more useful information.
Visit our partner agencies to learn about additional programming:
- Santa Clara County Fire Department
- Town of Los Altos Hills
- City of Los Altos
On behalf of LAHCFD, we wish you and your family health and safety. We are all in this together.