- Dial 9-1-1 if you need immediate assistance.
- Secure the “OK” card to a mailbox, entry gate, or another location easily visible from the street, with the “OK” side facing the street.
- Follow LAHCFD, Town of Los Altos Hills, and Santa Clara County social media accounts for up-to-date information.
- Tune-in to 89.7 FM (KFJC), or 740 AM or 106.9 FM (KCBS), for updates.
- Dial 2-1-1 or visit the website for current health and human service needs.
- View this resource letter for more useful information.
Explore the website for more information on District programs. how to prepare your home and family for an emergency, and the latest alerts and updates on active local emergency events.
Visit our partner agencies to learn about additional programming:
- Santa Clara County Fire Department
- Town of Los Altos Hills
- City of Los Altos
On behalf of LAHCFD, we wish you and your family health and safety. We are all in this together.