Los Altos Hills County Fire District Latest Updates:
- Click here to read a letter to oppose consolidation and rescinding of the delegation of authority from the LAHCFD Board of Commissioners to the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors.
- Click here to read a letter to oppose consolidation and rescinding of the delegation of authority from the Los Altos Hills Town Council to the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors
***Fire Updates; Red Flag Warnings; Excessive Heat Warnings; & Public Safety Power Shutoff Notices, Summer/Fall 2020***
- 2020 Resident Brush Chipping & Disposal Services: Area 5 and Area 6 SIGN UP
- LAH Resident makes home fire prevention his mission:
- For the latest updates on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) please go to the Town of Los Altos Hills [LINK HERE] or to the Santa Clara County Public Health website [LINK HERE].
- Updates on the Santa Clara County’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response Effort [READ HERE]
Working Together With Santa Clara County Fire
Fire and rescue services for the District are contracted out to the Santa Clara County Fire Department; this mutually beneficial relationship offers the District’s residents local control and planning, while providing the operational advantages of a the County’s significantly larger organization: direct access to a wider pool of expertise, equipment, and day-to-day management, along with extensive back-up and mutual aid capabilities when needed.