Los Altos Hills County Fire District Latest Updates:
- 2020 Resident Brush Chipping & Disposal Services: AREA 4 and 5 SIGN UP
- FAQs about our Dead/Dying/Eucalyptus TREE REMOVAL PROGRAM
- March 21,2020: Cancelled- Yard Waste Pick up at Foothill College due to public health emergency. Please click on this LINK for more information .
- Article about protection plan safety tips published in the Los Altos Town Crier: [READ HERE]
- Our Town Newsletter publication about the “Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP)”: [READ HERE].
- For the latest updates on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) please go to the Town of Los Altos Hills [LINK HERE] or to the Santa Clara County Public Health website [LINK HERE]. Some classes and activities have been postponed until further notice. This includes the Youth Commission Conference on March 8th, All Cert Academy Dates for March, and LAHCFD CERT General Meeting on March 12th due to concerns from the COVID-19 virus.The Regular Meeting of the LAHCFD Board of Commissioners is scheduled for March 17, 2020 at 7 pm. Please check back for an update next week on the re-scheduling of events.
Working Together With Santa Clara County Fire
Fire and rescue services for the District are contracted out to the Santa Clara County Fire Department; this mutually beneficial relationship offers the District’s residents local control and planning, while providing the operational advantages of a the County’s significantly larger organization: direct access to a wider pool of expertise, equipment, and day-to-day management, along with extensive back-up and mutual aid capabilities when needed.