Los Altos Hills County Fire District Latest Updates:
- 2020 Resident Brush Chipping & Disposal Services: AREA 6 SIGN UP
- Santa Clara County FireSafe Council “Shelter-In-Yard”: [READ HERE]
- SIGN UP for Personal Emergency Preparedness Webinar Classes
- FAQs about our Dead/Dying/Eucalyptus TREE REMOVAL PROGRAM
- Article about protection plan safety tips published in the Los Altos Town Crier: [READ HERE]
- Our Town Newsletter publication about the “Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP)”: [READ HERE].
- For the latest updates on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) please go to the Town of Los Altos Hills [LINK HERE] or to the Santa Clara County Public Health website [LINK HERE].
- Updates on the Santa Clara County’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response Effort [READ HERE]
Working Together With Santa Clara County Fire
Fire and rescue services for the District are contracted out to the Santa Clara County Fire Department; this mutually beneficial relationship offers the District’s residents local control and planning, while providing the operational advantages of a the County’s significantly larger organization: direct access to a wider pool of expertise, equipment, and day-to-day management, along with extensive back-up and mutual aid capabilities when needed.