Los Altos Hills County Fire District Latest Updates:
- 2020 Resident Brush Chipping & Disposal Services: AREA 2,3 SIGN UP
- FAQs about our Dead/Dying/Eucalyptus TREE REMOVAL PROGRAM
- Article about protection plan safety tips published in the Los Altos Town Crier: [READ HERE]
- Our Town Newsletter publication about the “Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP)”: [READ HERE]
- If you would like to help in your neighborhood after a disaster, please consider attending our CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) academy starting on March 9th. ( Click here to sign up for CERT)
Working Together With Santa Clara County Fire
Fire and rescue services for the District are contracted out to the Santa Clara County Fire Department; this mutually beneficial relationship offers the District’s residents local control and planning, while providing the operational advantages of a the County’s significantly larger organization: direct access to a wider pool of expertise, equipment, and day-to-day management, along with extensive back-up and mutual aid capabilities when needed.